Parties are fabulous and full service at the TreeHouse
Birthday parties in Lake Zurich
Want to have the best birthday party ever? C'mon over to the TreeHouse and let us take care of all the details so you can enjoy the party! (Psssst... it doesn't have to be your birthday! We love to celebrate for any reason!)
The TreeHouse provides plenty of room for playing, visiting with friends, enjoying your food, and celebrating your special day. Your awesome TreeHouse party can be big or small. We specialize in accommodating families, large groups, and kids of all ages for birthdays.
Located in Lake Zurich, Illinois, the TreeHouse is easy access for all your party guests in the Chicago area. [See location]
See our photo gallery to take a virtual tour of the TreeHouse.
Your TreeHouse party includes:
- Your own personal Party Host who helps make the party fun for you, too! Your Party Host will set up your table in advance, serve your party food, refill drinks, keep the table tidy, and pace the party.
- 2 hours reserved seating in our party area for birthday guests.
- Choice of food items from our party menu for the children at the party (see options in pricing table below), and the option to purchase additional pizzas to feed the grown-ups.
- Lemonade for the kids.
- Tableware - plates, silverware, napkins, serving utensils.
- Name tag stickers for each of the children, and a special birthday name tag for the guest of honor.
- Printable party invitations and thank you notes, which you can download from our website and print as needed. Click here to view our fun printable invitations.
- Balloons at your table during the party. You don't need to bring a thing!
Our birthday staff enthusiastically earns tips just like any waitstaff. 15% minimum for all parties.
Top 10 checklist to make your party a success
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled party time. We will have your table set up and ready for you at your scheduled time.
- Parties have a fixed itinerary to fit nicely within the 2 hour time slot. Your party host will pace your party and let you know what will happen next (play time, pizza, cake cutting, presents, etc.). After the party, guests who would like to stay longer can re-enter for $12 at the admissions counter.
- You may bring a cake, but be sure they do not contain any nuts. The TreeHouse is a serious peanut-free facility. No outside birthday cakes are allowed without a booked birthday party held with a credit card.
- You may bring goodie bags for guests, to be passed out at the end of the party, but again... no nuts.
- You may bring themed plates and napkins if you wish, but we provide all you need.
- Do not bring themed cups. We use cups with lids and straws.
- Do not bring decorations such as table cloths or signs.
- Do not bring ice cream or any other outside food. We cannot store it or serve it.
- Balloons provided by the TreeHouse are for decoration only, and may not be removed from the table. Please note that we have a strict balloon policy: If you wish to bring additional balloons in your party theme, you may bring in 1 single bunch on its own weight from the balloon store. Balloons must stay on the table until you leave the building, and may not be given out to children while at the TreeHouse.
- Relax and let your party host take care of serving food, refilling drinks, cleaning up and pacing the party. We want you to enjoy yourself!
|$255||Up to 10 children|
|$20.50 per child||11 or more children|
|Extra pizzas for the adults||$20 + tax||12 slice pizza with 1 topping. $2 extra for each additional topping.|
|Variety tray or relish tray||$20||Your choice or either a variety tray or relish tray. |
Variety Tray: Assortment of cheese, crackers, carrots, and grapes.
Relish Tray: Pickles, olives, meat and cheese. For a vegan option, swap out cheese and meat for carrots and grapes.
|Carafe of coffee||$15||Serves 8-10|
|Pitcher of soft drinks for the adults.||$5||Your choice of pop or iced tea.|
More notes on pricing
- During your party, guests may order from our regular menu and espresso bar. These items may be paid for individually, or the host family can opt to keep a running tab for extras.
- Every child at the birthday table is included in the per child count for pricing. This includes siblings or friends who are brought back to your party and signed in as guests. If you do not wish to include siblings or others who arrive with your party guests, please provide us a check list when you arrive.
- Our birthday staff enthusiastically earn tips, just like waitstaff. 15% minimum for all parties.
- Your reservation guarantees seating for children who are party guests. We have limited seating available for adults.
- TreeHouse memberships do not apply toward birthday parties.
- A credit card number is needed to reserve the party time and seating area for your group. A $100 deposit is required when you make your party reservation.
Please note: Guests are welcome to bring a birthday cake. The TreeHouse is a serious peanut-free facility. We ask that no other food or drink is brought in for your party. No outside birthday cakes unless you have reserved a party.
If you need to cancel your party, you may do so up to 14 days in advance of your party at no charge. If you must cancel with fewer than 14 days in advance, your $100 deposit is non-refundable.
Planning a party with us is easy!
Call the TreeHouse at (847) 438-8887
between 10am - 3pm M-F
or after 2pm on the weekends
Best times to call are Monday-Friday, 10am til 3pm, or Saturday-Sunday after 2pm. Outside those hours, we have limited office staff available to take party reservations. Our staff will have lots of questions for you, so we can reserve your party date and take care of all the details to suit your group.